How the changing international legal landscape will affect your winery’s operations in B.C.
The International Wine Law Association (AIDV) is pleased to collaborate with Okanagan College to bring this webinar to the BC wine industry. On the margins of AIDV’s annual global conference, several international wine law experts are convening to present a Global Wine Law update.
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm PDT
Venue: Okanagan College, Centre for Learning Atrium at the Kelowna campus (1000 KLO Road, Kelowna, B.C.)
Tickets: Early Bird $20 per person
Registration: Okanagan College via EventBrite
- Bennett Caplan, Head of Secretariat of FIVS, Paris, France (represents the global wine, beer and spirits sectors in areas of public policy)
- Tracy Genesen, Vice President and General Counsel, the Wine Institute, San Francisco, USA
- Mark Hicken, B.C. wine and liquor consultant, Vancouver, B.C.
- Julie Legay, Senior Associate, Qolumn Law, Paris, France
- Health and Alcohol Campaigns
- Legal and Trade Barriers to Sustainability Standards
- Commercial versus Land Based Licenses
- Changes to EU Wine Label Standards